Monday, April 13, 2009

Enterprenership

Enterpreners
I got to know abt few college students started their own good business..Young Enterpreners... by creating a website to sell sweets online for those who can't go home personally and deliver themselves.  They started www.Mithaimate.com. This act by college students inspired me. 

I started thinking ..why not me too..???


There is one more instance of a girl from Delhi, Ruchi Chopra a graduate in fashion designing, also started a simillar business(ASAP-Any Surprise Any Place). She got this idea when she received a call from her friend asking for a pizza. Ruchi Chopra found there is no service to deliver a pizza to her friend when ordered by a third person.

I am thinking too...I am no lesser, I can do these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment